[Phipsi-l] Fw: Greek Spirit Challenge Final Game

Hunter Smith hs175608 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 18 15:08:43 EST 2011

------Original Message------
From: Charles E. Coon
To: Hunter Smith
Subject: Greek Spirit Challenge Final Game
Sent: Feb 18, 2011 2:45 PM

Dear Hunter "Danger" Smith,
	This is just a reminder e-mail that the final game of the Greek
Spirit Challenge is this Wednesday (2/23) at 7PM.  Phi Kappa Psi is
not to far out of the lead and with one big push at the end you could
win the FREE 50 INCH FLAT SCREEN TV!  Simply have your chapter come to
the men’s basketball game on Wednesday night, and stop by the Greek
Spirit Challenge sign in table to get attendance points.  The game
will also be feature on Sports Time Ohio (STO) and will be broadcast
regionally.  You can also search “Greek Spirit Challenge” on Facebook
for more information.  Feel free to e-mail or call me with any
questions you have.  Go Cats!

Hunter I sent this out to all the chapters but we better win,
otherwise it's your head.
Just kidding but lets win.

Charlie Coon
Marketing Associate, Ohio Athletics