[Phipsi-l] Greek Week Pennies

Olney, Harold ho402206 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 16 15:41:23 EST 2011

Here is the link if you want to check out the greek week pennies we made. The theme for this year's greek week is Battle of the Bands (we are team rollingstones) hence Team Rollingstones on our pennies. You may order individually or we will most likely set it up so we can charge you through omega fi. The price right now is 27 dollars for them but it will drop if more people order. The pennies are reversible, on one side it has Team Rolling Stones and the other side Rush America. You will be able to put your own number and name on the Rush America side. I will talk about it more next sunday at chapter, thanks.

http://projects.universitytees.com/754.html