[Phipsi-l] Pledge Initiation

Michael Scerbin mscerbin at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 11:05:03 EST 2011

Brothers,

This Sunday before chapter we will be having pledge initiation before chapter in the formal room at 7:15 PM. Yes, everyone needs to be there, we are welcoming new men into our fraternity and it is only respectful that our entire chapter be there. Attire is formal for this event. Please be at the house in the formal room and in your seats no later than 7:10 so that we can get through the ceremony as soon as possible. Also this week at pledge initiation I will begin to ask the pledges to start thinking about who they would want for their bigs, I encourage all though interested to get to know the pledges over the week end and come to pledge ed.

 Amici,

Brother Scerbinÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿðèb‹˜j(ÿôâ­çh~ÊZ›ö†Šÿ1¨¥…«-…æÞ²Û)jjk¢×œ¶*'jº.Øm¶Ÿÿþf¢—üš†Šÿ