[Phipsi-l] MOVE IN LOCATIONS

Duncan, Michael md290710 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 31 20:18:09 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I attached the Excel spreadsheet that shows where everyone is working. Be sure to find your name AND what buildings you will be helping out. Everyone needs to be checked in 15 mins before you are signed up to work. Due to people dropping out without notification some people had to be signed up for a second shift. I apologize if you have to work more than one. For those of you that are working two shifts, I made sure that they were not on the same day. Let me know if you have any conflicts with your allotted time. Thanks again to everyone who signed up to help work. The cards that you need to pass out will be in the foyer on the table. Be sure to take some with you. DO NOT take cards if you are working a shift at Voight Hall. There should be enough for every person to have at least 10.

Thanks again,
Mike Duncan