[Phipsi-l] recruitment events

Hiram Foster h.sun.foster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:51:29 EDT 2011

Thanks for being at the meeting today, you guys are great. Please read this
over carefully. Let's blow by 15 this quarter!
-Hiram

Please remember the 5 steps of recruitment:
1. Meet them
2. Become their friend
3. Introduce them to your friends
4. Introduce them to your fraternity
5. Ask them to join

YOUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO GET THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION.
Also:
- Don't bash ANYTHING
- When asked about parties, our response will be: "Yes, we have them but
it's not something we choose to talk about during recruitment."
- Always be ready to invite a PNM to an event, even if it
means spontaneously making up an event/activity on the spot'

~~~~~~~~~~

EVENTS

Move-in Crew: Sept. 1-2
Bobcat Bash: Sept. 2 (8pm)
A Year in a Day Party: Sept. 3 (12pm - Midnight)
Involvement Fair: Sept. 5 (3pm)
*Laser Tag Tournament: Sept. 10 (2pm)
*Tailgate @ Ohio U. vs. Gardner-Webb
*House BBQ and Game: Sept. 11 (5pm)
*House Dinner and Interviews: Sept. 16 (5pm)

(*=Phi Psi organized event)