[Phipsi-l] GO Green Move-In Crew

Duncan, Michael md290710 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 5 11:46:04 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

I just wanted to remind the guys that volunteered to help with the move-in crew for freshman what was going to happen. On  Wednesday, August 31 there will be a coordination meeting where the move-in crews will sign-in. On this day you will sign up to work Thursday, Friday, or Both (all Phi Psi's have been committed to work both days). You will also receive your Move-In crew t-shirt. There will be two move-in crews (one for each of the two first-year students' move-in days) on Thursday, September 1 and Friday, September 2. The work shifts will only last about 3-4 hours and we do get breaks for food and such. I have cards being made that we can pass out to prospective members after we help them move in. We are trying to treat this as another way to get our name out there, so be sure to help people out as much as possible and if you meet someone that could be a prospective member, invite them to the house or introduce them to some of the brothers. I've attached a list of all the name that have committed to helping with the move-in. If you have any questions, feel free to get a hold of me.

Mike 'Salsa' Duncan