[Phipsi-l] FIRST GREEK WEEK EVENT, THIS TUESDAY

Olney, Harold ho402206 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:40:42 EDT 2011

TOMORROW, TUESDAY APRIL 26th IS OUR FIRST GREEK WEEK EVENT.

It is to be held in baker ballroom from 7 pm to 9 pm.

WE NEED EVERYONE WHO IS AVAILABLE TO SHOW UP FOR THIS EVENT.

All this event is listening to a speaker, so this event is purely attendance points, however this event is worth alot of points, roughly 10% of the total points we can gross.

WE WILL MEET AT PHI PSI TO WALK OVER AT 6:30 PM, I ASK THIS EARLY BECAUSE IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE FOREVER TO GET OUR WRISTBANDS FOR ATTENDANCE. THEIR IS ONLY A ONE HOUR TIME SLOT WHERE WE CAN GET POINTS FOR THIS EVENT, AND THAT IS BETWEEN 6:30 and 7:30 pm. AFTER THAT THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTING. YOU MUST STAY FOR THE WHOLE EVENT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DROP YOURE WRISTBANDS IN A BUCKET WITH OUR TEAM FOR IT TO BE COUNTED.

AJ SAID HE WILL GIVE 2 HOURS OF STUDY TABLE TIME FOR THIS EVENT SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO COME UNLESS YOU HAVE CLASS OR WORK.

AGAIN, YOU CAN BRING FRIENDS (NON-PHI PSIS) TO THIS EVENT FOR BONUS POINTS. PLEASE INVITE YOUR NON GREEK FRIENDS TO COME FOR THIS EVENT. IT CAN ONLY HELP US.

Please show up this event, we have a great chance of winning greek week if we simply just get the mass of our chapter to show up for events, 60% of the total points is simply showing up.

Thanks,

Harry