[Phipsi-l] important opportunity for community service!

Wagner, Chase cw701309 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 17 18:28:39 EDT 2011

hey guys i was contacted by a delta zeta to relay this to you guys about an awesome opportunity for community service!! heres the email!
PTBAPP
- Chase Wagner -

There’s a new club on campus that could help you! The OU Rotaract Club is brand new this quarter and wants to help you earn community service hours, make friends and be more involved in the Athens community in a fun and beneficial way.

Because many current members of Rotaract are involved in Greek Life, we know how important it is for your chapter to earn community service hours. (But you DON’T have to be Greek to join!)

We’re lining up some projects, like Adopt-A-Highway and helping with Passion Works. We’d love to hear ideas for projects that YOU would like to do!

Meetings are Mondays at 8 in Bentley 015 and shouldn’t last more than 40 minutes.

If you come to any meeting and choose to become a member of Rotaract, you just pay $5 in dues to start participating in as many (or as few) projects as you’d like. That $5 will go towards getting Rotaract t-shirts!

The OU Rotaract Club is having its first meeting THIS Monday, April 11th at 8 o’clock in Bentley 015!

For more information:
Email Devin Bartolotta at devinbart at comcast.net
“Like” us on facebook at www.facebook.com/OURotaract<http://www.facebook.com/OURotaract>
Follow us on Twitter: @OURotaract