[Phipsi-l] READ ME!!!!

Shirvani-Aman, Alireza as301608 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 7 17:28:59 EDT 2011

We don't have enough people to compete in Anchor Splash this year.  Nor do we have anyone to do Mr. Anchor, so we will completely not participating.  If you're signed up for Anchor Splash, get back to me as soon as possible and we can get you switched over to Ruby Run.

On a second note, I suggest that none of us participate at all in DG's penny wars, if you have spare change you should be donating it to our stash for Greek Week penny wars.

The people we have signed up for Ruby Run at this point are: (10)
                    Tyler Ivory
                    Jerrod Gotschall
                    Zack Anderson
                    Alex Westerh
                    Harold Olney
                    Nick D'Alessandro
                    Jordan Ball
                    Jeff Miller
                    Goran Vrhovac
                    Hunter Smith

The people that were signed up for Anchor Splash were:
                    Matthew Andrachik
                    Chase Wagner
                    Dan Kanyok
                    Cameron Skalski
                    Lee Fuller
                    Jordan Deel

Get back to me ASAP so we can give AOPi names and an accurate number of participants

Amici,
Ali Aman