[Phipsi-l] Community Service Opportunity

Ransom, Ronald rr287109 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:30:34 EDT 2011

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Brigotti, Samantha" <sb366607 at ohio.edu<mailto:sb366607 at ohio.edu>>
Date: April 5, 2011 3:14:43 PM EDT
To: "Perrin, Emily" <ep131009 at ohio.edu<mailto:ep131009 at ohio.edu>>, "Ransom, Ronald" <rr287109 at ohio.edu<mailto:rr287109 at ohio.edu>>, "Page, Dustin" <dp822209 at ohio.edu<mailto:dp822209 at ohio.edu>>, "Kopchick, Charlene" <kopchicc at ohio.edu<mailto:kopchicc at ohio.edu>>
Subject: 2011 Student Expo- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Dear Organization Leader,

On behalf of the 2011 Student Research and Creative Activity Expo, we are looking for student volunteers to help with set up, assi<UrlBlockedError.aspx>st with  activities during the event, or tear down.  The expo is an annual event in which hundreds of undergraduate, graduate and medical students gather at the Convo to present their research, scholarship and creative activity.  The event will take place May 13, 2011.

Help is needed the following times:

Weds 5/11/2011
1:00PM-3:00PM
3:00PM-5:00PM

Thurs 5/12/2011
1:00PM-3:00PM
3:00PM-5:00PM

Friday 5/13/2011
7:00AM-9:00 AM
9:00AM-11:30AM
11:00AM-12:30PM
12:30PM-2:30PM
11:30AM-2:30PM
9:00AM – 11:00AM
11:00AM- 2:30PM
2:30PM-6:00PM

A two hour shift is the minimum amount volunteers will be expected to work. Please let us know if your organization would like to help any of these times to earn volunteer hours and an Expo T-shirt.

Please contact me if any of the organizations you work with are interested in participating.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Samantha Brigotti
www.ohio.edu/studentexpo<http://www.ohio.edu/studentexpo>