[Phipsi-l] WHITE WATER RAFTING

Ivory, Tyler ti257108 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:11:29 EDT 2011

Brothers,

The White Water Rafting Trip will be on Saturday May 14 and Sunday May 15, we will leave the house on Saturday to drive to our camping location, we will spend the night then on Sunday we will get Lunch then go rafting afterwards. There is no cost to you except if you want a wet suit during the trip which is like 30 dollars I believe. After the the trip we will return home Sunday Afternoon.

IF YOU WANT TO GO REPLY TO ME BY FRIDAY SAYING YOU WILL GO!

If you tell me your going and then fail to show up or fail to find a replacement brother I will charge you the cost of your absence which is around 90$

Love You, TI

P.S - you can either tell me in person through a text or by email