[Phipsi-l] Intramurals

Gotschall, Jerrod jg986008 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 09:31:23 EDT 2011

Only a couple people have responded to me. We still don't have enough people for any of the teams.

I need to know how many of you folks are interested in playing spring intramurals. Just shoot me an email or text with  what you are interested in playing and also the times you would be available to play.

These are the sports and their minimum team sizes:

Sand volleyball (4)

4-on-4 flag football (4)

Indoor Soccer (5)

Please don't respond if you won't show up to play. If you forfeit a game then we don't get our deposit back.

I would suggest creating an account on http://imleagues.com/ right now because this is how you will sign up for a team once the team is created.

Team signups start this Wednesday and I will send another email later to let you know what teams I will be signing up and also the times for the matches.