[Phipsi-l] Study Tables

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:11:25 EDT 2011

Study tables will start tomorrow (Tuesday) because of the NCAA Championship game.

Study tables are now exclusively at the library.  They will be Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  Suntala, Andy, Zach Anderson, and myself will be running them.  Come find us on the first floor to sign in and out.  The people that are required to go will get an email from me within the next day specifying how much they have to do.  Also, if the person whose running the study tables sees you aren't doing any work, they will not mark you down for hours.  So make sure you bring something to do while your there.  The excuse of "I did my homework already" won't fly.  You can never study too much, and if you have to go to study tables then you need to study all you can.

If you have grades from last quarter finals then show me or someone from the committee (suntala, zach, andy, and myself) as soon as possible. after next week we won't take any grades from last quarter.

I'll be sending out more emails soon and explain some stuff I want to try out this quarter like a Tutoring Program at next chapter.

Good luck gentlemen this quarter, stay focused because spring quarter can get distracting.

Ajax