[Phipsi-l] study tables

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 29 14:43:44 EDT 2010

 Props to Benert for being the only one showing up yesterday to study tables.  For his effort, I awarded him an extra hour.  Tonight is the last night for people who got a 2.25 gpa or below  to fulfill their study table requirement.  I'll be on the first floor from 8-10.  If you fail to show up I'll be sending Scerbin grievances right at 10pm.  If you don't remember your gpa then ask me, or simply look it up yourself.  People who fall into the 2.25-2.5 range, if I don't get anything by chapter I'll be sending in grievances right after.

A.J.