[Phipsi-l] By-Laws and Grievance Committee Business

Michael Scerbin michaelscerbin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 01:20:01 EDT 2010

Brothers,

 Now that I am sure of you have received the by-laws in an email from brother Fuller, I would like to remind you to please read them prior to next weeks chapter meeting. You will all be signing a statement that will attest to the chapter that you were fully aware of all rules, regulations and procedures that govern the chapter. If you are ever grieved upon, it will be the assumption of the grievance committee that you were aware of all of the text in the by-laws or at the very least familiar with them.

Friendly warning: what you will be signing on sunday can and will be considered a binding legal document, all brothers in bad and good standing with the chapter can and will be held liable for their actions. SO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING!!!

Lastly, it is my intention to digitalize the grievance process. This will have to be brought up in chapter and voted on, but I believe to better serve you and the chapter and in the interest of everyone's time it is my goal to have lesser issues of first offenses and small fines (likely offenses that are non-disputable) such as repeated absence to be handled electronically. All other serious and disputable grievances will be handled in the formal hearing manner.

    Brother Scerbin

Sent from my iPad