[Phipsi-l] Kitchen

Ronald Ransom rkransomii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:53:46 EDT 2010

Dear EVERYONE,

I would like to address the kitchen situation with everyone quickly.

1st, Chapter Dinner.

I would like each person who lives out of the house to sign up to help clean the kitchen one Sunday a quarter. I think this is a reasonable expectation. I will have a sign up at the house all week in the Living room on the table. If you don't sign up to clean the kitchen one of the weekends, please don't come eat dinner on Sunday.

2nd House Kitchen Cleaning

Times people need to be in the kitchen

Lunch Setup - 11:15 pm
Lunch Cleanup - 1:30pm
Dinner Setup - 5:15pm
Dinner Cleanup - 6:30pm

Please consult with your group regarding cleanup responsibilities. We will do things as a group and make sure that they are done as a group. If someone can't be there, find out when they can be there and what they can do. I don't feel like I have to say anything else. I am confident you will all take care of it. Hope all is well.

Ronald