[Phipsi-l] Open Officer Position!!!

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Fri Sep 10 23:23:13 EDT 2010

Hey Brothers

I forgot to add this in the last email, But we have several vacant committee head positions and one vacant officer position

The vacant officer position is corresponding secretary and we will vote to fill that position at chapter, So if that is a position someone would like to have, think about it and be prepared to give a quick speech on Sunday You can find a description of what that officer does in you manual.

We also have the following committee head potions open that we need filled: Brotherhood, Risk Managemnt, and I need someone to be the IFC representative.

Let Jake or I know if your interested

Thanks boys

Lee