[Phipsi-l] final house cleaning

Gotschall, Jerrod jg986008 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 1 20:48:42 EDT 2010

This goes out to everyone who helped clean up the house the past couple of days and also the guys who are still moving in.

I want to thank everyone for all of the help and time spent cleaning up the house and getting it ready for this year. We accomplished a lot and really gave the basement and outside a huge facelift. Sadly, there is still a few loose ends to tie up.

This next part is for the guys living in the house.

Below is a list of the things that need to happen in order to get the house ready for this weekend and coming week's recruiting events. Most of it is just general cleaning that will be assigned every week starting next week, but still needs done this week.

1. The third floor hallway needs to be emptied and swept. (2 people)
2. The third floor bathroom needs mopped and cleaned. (2 people)
3. The front and back stairwells need swept. (2 people)
4. The TV room needs swept. (1)
5. the sitting room needs swept. (1)
6. the first floor entrance way needs swept. (1)
7. the lady's bathroom needs cleaned. (1)
8. the dining room needs swept. (1)
9. the grass out front needs mowed. (1)
10. the porch and sidewalk needs swept and the ash bucket cleared. (1)
11. the bushes out back around the parking lot need trimmed back. (2-3 people)
12. the grill needs cleaned. (1-2 people)

I will be working on getting the empty rooms on the 2nd floor made into something useful.

For this week only I will let you guys choose which chore you want, but if you don't get back to me by 3 PM tomorrow (Thursday) I will assign you to something. I need everything done by Saturday evening. Everything literally takes about 20 minutes to do.

Text me (330-407-8247) or email me with what you want to do. Texting preferred.

Thanks everyone,

Jerrod Gotschall...