[Phipsi-l] this weekend's events

Gotschall, Jerrod jg986008 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 8 11:56:48 EDT 2010

For everyone,

Don't forget about paintball this Sunday at noon. Cost is $20 and that covers rental, CO2, and 500 paintballs. You can bring your own gun and stuff but cost is still $20. We will leave the house at 11:30 AM. Invite your parents or potential pledges as well.

I have attached Ron's email with the parent's weekend calendar.

 Bros in the house,

You all know that our national president and our parents are coming down today and this weekend. Because of this, everyone should try to get their chores done today or really early tomorrow so the house looks clean for our guests. WE ESPECIALLY WANT THE HOUSE TO LOOK GOOD FOR OUR PLEDGES' PARENTS.

I have attached the list of chores in case you are too lazy to look on the mirror downstairs.

Also remember to talk to me or text me when you finish your chore so I can mark you off.

Over and out,
JRod