[Phipsi-l] Parent's Weekend (Please forward)

Ransom, Ronald rr287109 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 7 04:07:03 EDT 2010

Please send this to your family if they will be attending this weekend. My apologies for taking so long to send this out. My job and school are kicking my backside. Nonetheless, I have been working to ensure that everyone enjoys their time here.  I would like to provide you with information for the weekend:

Saturday

9:00am, 10:00am and 11:00am
Rise and Shine with the ‘Rents Parents Weekend Breakfast
Baker University Center Ballroom
www.ohio.edu/upc<http://www.ohio.edu/upc>
$10 per person

Noon
Phi Psi House
We will have a fruit tray and deli meat during the day. Please feel free to stop by and meet other parents and see the house.

Empower 5k
PING CENTER
http://www.empowercampaign.org/
$20 per person for registration

2:00pm
Football Game
vs. Bowling Green
If you are interested in going to the football game, please let me know. We can get a group set of tickets at $10 a piece if we buy at least 20.

6:00pm
Dinner
You and your family are welcome to join us for dinner. John Tryon Hubbard, President of Phi Kappa Psi will be joining us.

8:00pm
David Koechner
Memorial Auditorium
Tickets are $18 per person
>From NBC’s The Office, Saturday Night Live, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, & Talladega Nights

IF you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. I look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Ron

Ronald Ransom II
Ohio University - Graduate Assistant
Greek Life - Women's Panhellenic Association

Follow us on twitter! OhioU_GreekLife

Campus Involvement Center
Ohio University
355 Baker University Center