[Phipsi-l] Bacterial Meningitis

Hiram Foster h.sun.foster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 09:30:32 EST 2010

Brothers,

Kyle Manthei, one of our pledges, is in the hospital with what they believe
to be bacterial meningitis.  Let's keep him and his family in our thoughts
and prayers.

The symptoms of bacterial meningitis are *high fever, headache, and stiff
neck*. These symptoms can develop over several hours, or they may take 1 to
2 days. Other symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light,
confusion, and sleepiness. In advanced disease, bruises develop under the
skin and spread quickly.  If you think you might have these symptoms, get
yourself checked out and let us know so that we can respond accordingly as
far as vaccines and all that.

Send Kyle a text and let him know you're thinking of him and that we're here
for him: 810-358-9364

Press Ever On,

Hiram Foster
216-346-1063