[Phipsi-l] house

Gotschall, Jerrod jg986008 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 11 14:13:01 EST 2010

Just a reminder for everyone that we will have Dr. Kent Smith, Dean Lombardi and Char as guests on Sunday.   We need to have the house cleaned and lookin good before they get here. I ask for everyone to have their house chores done by Saturday night or early on Sunday. If you are doing the dining room or bathrooms you should talk to the other guys working with you to coordinate a time to clean and know who is cleaning what.

I've attached a copy of the chores list in case you are too lazy or forget to look at the mirror.

Wooooooo!!!

JRod

P.S.
Volleyball today at 4PM if you want to play.