[Phipsi-l] Pertinent Information for the week!!!!!!!!!! OPEN ME, YOU WONT!!!!!

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Tue Nov 9 18:24:47 EST 2010

Brothers:

Here is a reminder about this weeks events

Wednesday (Tomorrow)

   1. Thanksgiving dinner @ 6:30, Its a free meal offered to all brothers in and out of house. Ruth is cooking it, so you know its going to be delicious. I hope to see everyone there, even A.W!!!!!!!
   2. Gift exchange will be right after dinner.
   3. We are getting serenaded By DZ between 10 and 12pm.

Sunday

   1. We have Chapter Dinner at 6pm. Dr.Smith, Dean Lombardi and Char Kopchick will be in attendance, Formal attire
   2. So this means the house needs to be CLEAN, brothers please do your chores sooner than later
   3. The last committee head meeting of the quarter will be at 7pm in chapter room
   4. Last Chapter of the quarter at 8pm (Formal Dress)

If I forgot something let me know??

Thank You brothers

Amici

Lee Fuller

Vice President- Phi Kappa Psi (Ohio Nu)
Vice President of Community Service- InterFraternity Council Ohio University
Email:lf412306 at ohio.edu
Cell: 937-231-9203