[Phipsi-l] Hours reports

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 9 10:05:07 EST 2010

  Hey gents, I'm writing this to happily report that we have eclipsed our goal of 300 hours for the quarter, a good start to our yearly goal of 1000 hours as a chapter. I currently have 349.5 hours reported, but make sure you find me if you have hours that never got reported, as I know the hours sheet didn't make it all the way around the chapter room this week.
This being said, several brothers and pledges still have less than 5, at least according to all the information I have. I''m going to now list all those who are still lacking 5 hours, SO PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR NAME AND TELL ME IF YOU THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR 5 ALREADY.
A.W. Bowman, Curt Chapkowski, Von Collins, Mark Dixon, Adam Forsthoefel, Hiram Foster, John Frederick. Trevor Holloway, Chris Hrouda, Kyle Jones, Nick Joseph, Dan Kanyok, Ryan MacEachen, Eugene Sapo, Michael Scerbin, Cameron Skalski, Maurice Tarver, and all the pledges EXCEPT FOR Kifle, Andy and Alex.
If your name is on this list, look for another email from in the near future detailing the remaining opportunities for hours, I will accept hours submissions up until I leave on Monday, Nov. 22nd.

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu