[Phipsi-l] college field day

Chapkowski, Curtis cc306608 at ohio.edu
Fri May 28 13:25:46 EDT 2010

Greetings Bretheren,

I don't know if any of you have heard SLB's College Field Day, but it is Friday June 4 at 5pm McCracken, and the registration is $25 per team, minimum 6 team members.  The events include wheelbarrow relay, dizzy bat, 3 legged race, relay race, water balloon dodgeball, tug of war, 100 yard dash, hula hoop, Qb challenge, egg toss, sack race, and human knot. Winner gets a trophy and a Chipotle gift card with like $25 on it I think.  I don't know what this benefits because I only talked to one of the SLBs in Baker for 2 minutes today but if you're interested in doing this let me know. Registration is June 2-3, 12-4pm so if you want to do it I need the money before then. Let's avenge our Anchor Splash loss* and show everyone who the best fraternity on campus is!!

Curt "CC" Chapkowski

*asterisk denotes loss due to unfair judging of competition.