[Phipsi-l] Serenading

Elliott, Christopher ce278906 at ohio.edu
Mon May 24 17:44:43 EDT 2010

Quick question you think we might be able to bring that stripper pole down stairs and give the show. I feel we could make a lot of money and donate it to a charrity of our choice. I think we could offer VIP rooms and give lap dances to the ladies for 15 bucks a song. ask the soriety girls if they would like to come to the PHI PSI male stripper house (we could think of a better name for our brothel/ strip club) let them know its a charity event and it should be an orgasmic time.
Sincerely,
Daddy Elliott