[Phipsi-l] Relay For Life

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Tue May 18 19:28:47 EDT 2010

    Hey everyone, apparently relay for life is happening earlier than I thought. It is actually this Friday, beginning at 5. We have a combined team with the rec. club here so they are expecting a few of us to at least make an appearance, they did order t-shirts for us. We don't have to be there at the beginning or for the whole event, just however long you want to run. If I could get 5 or 6 brothers to go out there at some point and join the event for an hour (thats not asking much) it would be awesome. The rec. club will have food, but please don't take any unless you plan on staying longer than an hour or if you brought food for them to share too. As always, text or e-mail me if your interested (THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST CHANCES FOR PEOPLE TO GET THEIR HOURS IF YOU DON'T HAVE THEM YET), 937-728-2544.

Much Ruv,

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu