[Phipsi-l] Pi Phi's Arrow Spike

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Sat May 15 15:36:45 EDT 2010

Hey guys, I have a last moment philanthropy opportunity chance for you guys.
The ladies of Pi Beta Phi are having a sand volleyball tournament tomorrow on South Beach from 1-5 (buts its single elim so you would have to make it to 5). There are 6 people to a team, but if just a few of you want to play they will fill in girls to the extra spots. Entry fee is 10 per person, but it comes with a t-shirt and its good hours if you don't have them yet. Text me if youre interested.

Much Ruv,

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu