[Phipsi-l] Fw: 2nd Annual Pi Kappa Phi Dodgeball Tourney

Jacob Mosher jm296207 at ohio.edu
Fri May 7 15:42:42 EDT 2010

From: Gardner, Daniel
To: Januszyk, Brianne
To: Heil, Tyler
To: Byers, Megan
To: Bloom, Mark
To: Hern, Nicole
To: Bowker, Makenzie
To: Smith, Harvey
To: Urban, Andrew
To: Prendeville, Sarah
To: Roman, Emma
To: Reid, Vanessa
To: Seders, Patrick
To: Hayes, Lindsay
To: Freeman, Sam
To: Ralston, James
To: Jones, Nicholas
To: Williams, Shad
To: Scott, Gregory
To: Mosher, Jacob
To: sleaman at pktbeta.com
To: Markham, Nicholas
To: OHAlphaP at gmail.com
To: Holmberg,Brett
To: Savannah, Simone
To: Smith,Klair
To: Freeman, Torrance
To: Cassan, Christina
To: Sickles, Brian
To: ryanlnapier at gmail.com
To: Ford,Nathaniel
Subject: 2nd Annual Pi Kappa Phi Dodgeball Tourney
Sent: May 7, 2010 1:54 PM

To Chapter Presidents -

I am sending this email out because the men of Pi Kappa Phi are going to be holding their 2nd Annual Dodgeball Tournament Sunday May 23 on South Beach. Attached is the sign up sheet with the details. Registration will start this weekend and last until next Wednesday, May 19. We will also be outside Baker Center this week. All of the proceeds will go toward our philanthropy PUSH America. The cost will be $10 a man / $80 a team, the fee includes play, a shirt and free food.

If you have any questions please contact our philanthropy chair, Kyle Johnston. 330-281-3203 kj385608 at ohio.edu

Thanks for your time and hope you all have a great rest of spring quarter!

Dan Gardner
Archon
Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
330-998-2968