[Phipsi-l] THURSDAYYYYYYYYYY

Charles E. Coon cooner104 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 00:46:34 EDT 2010

 Hi.

Ok so - ladies
 and gents WE ARE KICKING ASS RIGHT NOW!!
BUTTTTTT if we do not continue to blow
attendance out of the water at the rest of the GW events we are not
going to be able to win. IF WE DOOOOO - WE-GO-WINNNNN!!.

I'm serious. We are ferociously attacking Greek Week right now like the savages we
are!!
ChiO and SK are out for blood - let's show them who's hungrier
damnit!!

TOMORROW'S
 EVENTS:

DODGEBALL:
McCracken - Be
 there by 2:45 (it will be starting on time tomorrow)

SURVIVOR TRIVIA:
Be at the
Amphitheater (scripps) by 5:30 (5:45 at the latest)
LAST CHANCE FOR PENNY WARS IS AT THIS EVENT. - the
teams who are going to win penny wars are the ones we haven't been paying attention to. DG
has no chance bc everyone is against them bc they're... well DG. SK
maybe.. so drop some singles
 in there - BUT also put
 a lot of your silver change in Fuzz, PiPhi, ADPi, AGD, AOPi, and
 ChiO so there's no way they can win.

EVERYONE BRING A
DOLLAR to buy a card for 100 Pennies TO SURVIVOR TRIVIA.

See you all in like 5 minutes : P

Always,
K.Ward