[Phipsi-l] Philanthropy

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Mon May 3 14:31:06 EDT 2010

Hey guys, since we didn't have chapter yesterday there are a couple things that need to be discussed:

1. DZ's Turtle Tug event is this Sunday. DZ was really great with their participation in Can Castle, so we really need to have at least a team in Turtle Tug, it would be really classless if we didn't. For anyone who doesn't know what the event is, it is pretty simple, it's essentially just a Tug-of-war competition. Each team needs 5 people, and the registration is $50 (obviously $10 per person), but I talked to Chelsea (DZ's Philanthropy Chair) and she said the more teams we get, the cheaper it will be (if we get two teams it will only be $8 per person). If you are interested text me (937-728-2544), e-mail me back, or come to my room. Let's do this guys!

2. The Sigma Kappa golf classic is also coming up soon (May 16th) so make sure to talk to me if you want to do this as well.

Much Ruv,

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu