[Phipsi-l] (no subject)

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 5 15:25:16 EST 2010

Phi Psi Pool Tourney (this is the actual event name on fb)

Phi Psi single elimination pool tourney friday march 12 at 430 in Baker, admission is $5, prize for 1st place is the total amount of money minus $10(second place team gets their money back). 2 man teams, if 430 does not work for you guys let me know and ill change the time (or date if we really need to) if u want to play, post who ur team consists of on the event wall. should be a good time with the chance to win some big bucks.  There will be a sheet passed around at the next few chapters that you can also sign up on.