[Phipsi-l] FW: Recruitment Consultant Application

Ivory, Tyler ti257108 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 3 18:35:58 EST 2010

From: Klocke, Joseph
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 6:50 PM
To: Klocke, Joseph
Cc: Linder, Aaron; Karikas, Jason; Johnson, Frederick; Murphy, John; Logan, Barton; Lower, Thomas; Taylor, William; Haddad, Benjamin; <Md46007 at ohio.edu>; Ivory, Tyler; Shirvani-Aman, Alireza; Zarnoch, Brad; Leach, Zachary; Willis, Seth; Smith, Benjamin; Leuck, Phillip; Romeo, Samuel; Young, Matthew; Levine, Adam; Saffell, Brian; Jaques, Daniel; <jt1902062 at ohio.edu>; Davidson, Samuel; <tk502107 at ohiou.edu>; Bloom, Mark; Profeta, Vincent; Klecha, Daniel; Pfefferle, Ryan; Carter, Benjamin; Urban, Andrew; Cemen, Rahmi; Fuller, Lee; Debrock, Andrew; Jah, Sulaiman; Napier, Benjamin; Davide, Marc; Dustin Page; Preston, Carol
Subject: Recruitment Consultant Application

All,

This is a 3rd and final reminder that the Recruitment Consultant
application program is on OUIFC.com

Please inform your interested chapter members to fill one out and turn
it in by tomorrow night (March 3rd) at 11:59pm.

Remeber this position is a great oppurtunity to discover and learn the
internal works of recruitment, IFC, and the Greek Communtiy at OU. It
is a great resume builder, and a foot in the door for those interested
in executive council next year. (it got me my position)

Email me back with any questions or concerns.

Go Greek!

Joe Klocke
VP Recruitment
IFC