[Phipsi-l] IFC Recruitment Consultant

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Tue Mar 2 23:31:48 EST 2010

Hello brothers

This is just a reminder that If you want to be a  Recruitment Consultant for the IFC, you need to apply on OUIFC.com. The application is due tomorrow night (March 3rd) at 11:59pm. You can complete the whole application online.

Remember this position is a great opportunity to discover and learn the internal works of recruitment, IFC, and the Greek Community at OU. It is a great resume builder, and a foot in the door for those interested in executive council next year.

Please someone apply from our chapter, I talked to Joe Klocke the VP of Recrutent for IFC and he said he only had 4 applications as of this morning. One is a beta, one is a phi tau, one is a AEpie and One is an Acacia. I would like it if at least one of us applied for this position. If you have any questions about the position feel free to call me or Ben or Klink or John Miller.

Thanks Guys

p.s DO YOUR GREEK EDU

Amici

Lee Fuller

Vice President- Phi Kappa Psi (Ohio Nu)
Vice President of Community Service- InterFraternity Council
Ohio University
Email:lf412306 at ohio.edu
Cell: 937-231-9203