[Phipsi-l] Brothers (CHECK THIS OUT!)

Elliott, Christopher ce278906 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 1 12:32:10 EST 2010

Dear my fellow Brothas,
Nick Sterling and I are doing a project in Psy 221. We want to know how many hours on average a week you spend (playing video games, going to the bars, partying, playing out side, playing four square, playing marbles, or playing with your pokeman cards) we are defining these as social hours. SO what we need all of you to do please, is tell us how many hours you spend doing these sorts of things, what your age is, and what year of school you are in. This would help us out and we both would greatly appreciate it. As an incentive the first person to respond will get a hug! free of charge!!!! from both Nick and I (dang who will the lucky man be??!?!). I thank you for your participation and helping us pass this class. If you don't participate you just made us fail this class and thats not very brotherly. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you,
Nick and Chris