[Phipsi-l] HELP

Chapkowski, Curtis cc306608 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 3 14:48:24 EDT 2010

Brothers, I really need your help.  If you have an old cell phone or know someone who has an old cell phone and that wouldnt mind lending it to me for a few weeks that would be awesome!! I WILL PAY YOU OR THE PERSON TO LEND IT TO ME. I NEED IT WITHIN THE NEXT 4 OR 5 DAYS.

I lost my phone the other day and the ones at the VZW store were no less than $130, so i said f that. I plan on using it for a week or 2, then cancelling the service, buying my own new phone online so its cheap, and then shipping the phone back to the lender.  I would buy it online now but i dont think it would be delivered here in time.