[Phipsi-l] Formal

Maurice Tarver ct409906 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 25 14:08:51 EST 2010

Brothers,

	Here is all you need to know about the cost of formal. With chapter subsidy of the hotel, the cost of formal will not exceed $25 per person. This was calculated assuming that all 43 brothers attend and bring dates, with two couples sharing each room(2 double beds per room). Because the chapter subsidy is set, the cost of attendance will decrease if fewer people decide to go. Reservations have been made with both the hotel and the riverboat company, however in order for them to be honored I have to give deposits and sign contracts very soon. I will need a finalized head count to do this.

	 I need to know at chapter THIS SUNDAY (January, 31) if you will be attending, and if you plan on bringing a date. You have the week to decide. I will be calling the riverboat company and the hotel to give final numbers Monday afternoon (February 1st).

If you have any questions feel free to call me: 301-524-6868

Amici

Maurice Tarver
Social Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity