[Phipsi-l] Chapter Reminder

Jacob Mosher jm296207 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 2 02:04:47 EST 2010

Brothers,

	Just wanted to remind you that this Sunday, January 3rd, we will be
having an informal chapter at 8 pm. At this chapter, we will be voting
on the pledges, signing the code of conduct that Brother Fuller has
sent out, picking committees, and creating our Fraternity Goals.
Seeing as it's the first weekend we're back, no one should have any
school work, so I'm expecting a good turnout for this chapter. It will
last no more than 2 hours.
	I hope everyone had an amazing, relaxing winter break and I will see
you all on Sunday.

Amici,

Jacob Mosher
GP