[Phipsi-l] CPT Moore Visit

Jacob Mosher jm296207 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 07:12:37 EST 2010

Brothers,
	This Friday, I will be leaving around 4:00 pm to visit Charles Page
Thomas Moore's grave. A brother from National contacted me about
taking flowers to place on the grave in honor of Founder's Day. I can
fit 2 people in my truck with me, but if anyone else is able to drive
and is willing to, more guys from our chapter can come along. We have
also been asked to take pictures of the group around the grave to
submit for inclusion on PhiPsi150 and possibly the Shield. So needless
to say, the more guys that come along, the better. Either text me or
call me or stop by the house to talk to me anytime today or tomorrow
and let me know if you want to come along and/or are willing to drive.

Amici,

Jacob Mosher
GP
Phi Kappa Psi, Ohio Nu