[Phipsi-l] CHAPTER

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Sun Feb 14 12:06:04 EST 2010

Gentlemen

Here is just a couple of reminders

1. Chapter is TOMORROW, Monday the 15th, at 8pm. Dress is business casual. This chapter will run over a hour, we have a lot to talk about because we cut chapter really short last week.

2.Chapter dinner is at 6:30 tomorrow

3.PLEASE DO YOUR GREEK EDU by chapter tomorrow (you know who you are), attach is the instruction sheet. Thank you

4.If you didn't bring 8$ for bare on the bricks sign up last chapter , tomorrow at chapter is the last day to sign up. Saying that I hope everyone is doing their 5 hours of community service . If anyone needs volunteer hours and is having a hard time finding volunteer opportunities, let Ben or I  know and we will show you guys projects. I have a list with a dozen service opportunities on it and would be happy to help.The easiest way to get hours is to sign up for the projects of the week by going to this Link   http://www.ohio.edu/communityservice/

5. Here is the email address to post messages to the list serve in case someone wants/needs to post something,
<phipsi-l at listserv.ohio.edu>

6. Love all of you, Happy Valentines Day.

Amici

Lee Fuller

Vice President- Phi Kappa Psi (Ohio Nu)
Vice President of Community Service- InterFraternity Council
Ohio University
Email:lf412306 at ohio.edu
Cell: 937-231-9203