[Phipsi-l] Philanthropy!!!!!!

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 11 02:09:19 EST 2010

Hey guys I just wanted to give you some updates:

1. I know it's really short notice, but this week's project of the week is the United Campus Ministry's Fundraiser dinner tomorrow (Friday, Feb. 12) starting at 4:45 pm. details can be found at http://www.ohio.edu/communityservice/projectoftheweek.cfm.

2. Time is running out to participate in Phi Kappa Theta's Polar Plunge. It is this Saturday, see me or brother Fuller for more info. This is a really easy way to get 6 hours.

3. I have the sign up sheet for Bare on the Bricks, which is Feb. 27th (Saturday). Anyone who missed sign-ups at chapter or has just decided to do it, find me with $8. I'm trying not to make this too long, so again find me for more info, and chapter on Monday will be the last chance to sign up.

4. C'mon guys, let's start collecting some cans.

Much Ruv,

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu