[Phipsi-l] Formal Hotel

Maurice Tarver tarver.maurice at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:47:48 EST 2010

Brothers,

I passed around a sheet at chapter asking if you were going to Formal and your date's name. If you were not at chapter or able to fill it out please email me back by Thursday with this information. If you don't have a date yet, but plan on bringing one just tell me that.

I am also assigning hotel rooms. There will be 2 couples per room. If you are not cool with this, you will need to call and make your own reservation, and will be responsible for the cost of the room. The hotel is the Travelodge Riverfront in Newport, KY the number is: 859-291-4434. You need to Let me know BY THURSDAY if you plan on getting you own room so I can take you off the list.

Amaci

Maurice Tarver
Social Char- Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity

P.S. Who the hell is Carlton?