[Phipsi-l] GREEK WEEK

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Tue Feb 2 21:56:58 EST 2010

Gentlemen

For those of you who havent heard we are paired with Delta Zeta sorority and Sigma Lambda Beta Fraternity INC for Greek week. Just a couple of other reminders.

Chapter has been moved to 6pm on Sunday with chapter dinner to follow. AE pie is coming to chapter on Sunday to get us registered for their philanthropy event Bare on the Bricks so please bring $8 dollars to get registered. This is going to be a fun event and there is a after party at Broneys so the more brothers we get to go the better it will be. Plus we all need community service hours. If you want any clothing from our beautifully designed winter wardrobe then you need to let Eugene know before Friday. The last reminder I have is Sunday Maurice is going to start a guest list for formal with your dates first and last name. We also need people with cars to drive to formal, so If you have a car and want to drive sign up Sunday at chapter.

Amici

Lee Fuller

Vice President- Phi Kappa Psi (Ohio Nu)
Vice President of Community Service- InterFraternity Council
Ohio University
Email:lf412306 at ohio.edu
Cell: 937-231-9203