[Phipsi-l] Fwd: 2010 Move In Crew/Go Green

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Sun Aug 29 20:52:45 EDT 2010

Hey Gents

Here is the Schedule for the rest of the week

Monday: Free day except for committee heads and officers. Quick Meeting tomorrow at 12 noon

Tuesday:Chapter House Work Day

Wednesday: Goal setting and Retreat in Baker @ 12noon and Go green Info meeting from 7 to 8pm to sign up for time slots for freshman move in

Thursday: Freshman Move In

Friday: Freshman Move In

Below is the Go green email that explains Wednesday night, Please read it

Thanks Brothers

Lee Fuller

Vice President- Phi Kappa Psi (Ohio Nu)
Vice President of Community Service- InterFraternity Council
Ohio University
Email:lf412306 at ohio.edu
Cell: 937-231-9203

Begin forwarded message: