[Phipsi-l] GREEK WEEK

Charles E. Coon cooner104 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 13:07:42 EDT 2010

Hey guys! Great job last night!!! Please forward this to your
chapter(s) -

Great, great, great job tonight everyone! We are so proud to have
you guys working so hard and helping us in every way you can with
everything Greek Week related.

Everyone - Bring a plastic bag (Kroger, G. Eagle, Walmart, etc.) to the run thru Friday. We will be
distributing the costumes then! Bring costumes that haven't been turned
in yet FRIDAY! We have a full run thru again on Friday at 5pm so be
 at DZ no later than that.

Its Raining Men - You need a white shirt and a rain coat (both with
 your name on it, you will not be getting these returned to you in the
shape they were handed in). Its okay if you can't find all of the same
rain coat, TRY to get a light colored one but
 if not anything will work. Check New To You, Big Lots, Goodwill, etc.

Finale - You will be wearing black dress pants and a black shirt.
Have your mom bring you a pair if you didn't bring any back to school.
These will not be painted/jeweled but bring them Friday anyways because
you will be leaving them here as to not forget
 anything Sunday/Monday for the actual show.

We are also going to be working on the set on Friday so BE HERE to
help!!!

Thanks again so much boys, we really appreciate everything you're
doing!

Kortney, Kelley, Keri