[Phipsi-l] minutes 4-25-2020

Gotschall, Jerrod jg986008 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 27 22:13:33 EDT 2010

Hey dudes, greek week info...

House Banner Competiton-
      Everyone join the Facebook group OU Greek Week 2010.  Go to the wall of the group, and voted for Tribe Wegowin.  You can only vote once.  Tell you friends, families, girlfriends, boyfriends, whoever you want to vote for Tribe Wegowin.  Voting is open until May 1st at 2 PM.

Opening Games - Sunday, May 2nd
Check in is from 1:30-1:55, EVERYONE MEET AT THE HOUSE BY 1PM TO RECEIVE YOUR GREEK WEEK SHIRT.  The event is at McCracken Field and should last 3 hours.  Attendance points will be taken, and we will decide who is doing what event once we arrive.

Sports-
The sports sign up sheet is posted on the cork board next to the 1st floor womens bathroom at the house.  Times and places are written next to the event.  We need 6 guys for each, and you can only participate in one.  Make sure you can attend what you sign up for.  We also receive attendance points for cheering on our team, so go and support them.  Again times and places of each sport are on the sign up sheet.

Air Bands- Monday, May 3rd
Air Bands is from 8-10 at Templeton Blackburn Memorial Auditorium.  If you are in a dance you will be told what to do by the girls on this night.  If you are not in a dance come and watch.  Again we get attendance points, and lots of them.  Check in is at least 15 min before the event starts, make sure you show up.

Speaker- Tuesday, May 4th
7-9 PM, Baker Ballroom, doors open at 6:30 for attendance.  She will be funny, and first place in attendance get 500 points, so show up.

Survivor Trivia- Thursday May 6th
6 PM, Scripps Amphitheater, three rounds consisting of outwitting, outlasting, outplaying the other teams.  Each round teams will be eliminated.  First round all teams participate and it is a physical challenge, 2nd round (5 teams) mental challenge, 3rd round (2 teams) family feud challenge.  Points for attendance.

Penny Wars- Monday May 3rd thru Wednesday May 5th
Tables will be at top floor of Baker (outdoors weather permitting) from 12-4 PM.  Put PENNIES in our bucket, and SILVER COINS/BILLS in other teams buckets.  We also need to send two people to help run the tables.  If we dont we will loose a lot of points.  We need 2 people Monday from 2-4, Tues. 12-2, and Wed. 2-4.  Let me know if you can go.

Closing Ceremonies- Friday May 7th
4PM Scripps Amphitheater.  Attendance will be taken for the last time, and we find out who wins the whole thing.

More info on socials to come, get maurice your money.  $5 per social, $20 for all 5.
VOTE FOR TRIBE WEGOWIN BANNER-------- TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS

Sext or e-mail me with any questions at 860-508-2404

Yours Truly,

Charles "The Pleasure Palace/Muchbox" Coon