[Phipsi-l] APACHE RELAY

Watts, William ww134708 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 20 16:58:20 EDT 2010

 HEY BROS
Its time again for our annual Apache relay. for those of you who pledged this year and don't understand the relay, its quite simple. Inspired by the movie heavy weights, we decided last year that recreating our own version of the relay race as a brotherhood event. I did it as a pledge last year and it was allot of fun so encourage our spring class to do the same.
here are the t shirt designs for this year if you want to participate respond to this email text me call me whatever. the last time i'm taking names for the relay is this sunday at chapter because i need to get these orders shipped out.

here are the links to the shirts
http://www.customink.com/designs/camphope3/wrt0-000e-83j2/hotlink?cm_mmc=hotlink-_-2-_-Body_txt-_-button1
http://www.customink.com/designs/campmvp3/wrt0-000e-83jx/hotlink?cm_mmc=hotlink-_-2-_-Body_txt-_-button1