[Phipsi-l] Spring Pledge Info PLEASE READ.

Hunter Smith hs175608 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 20 00:14:17 EDT 2010

Hey guys

	As you all know its that time of the quarter again, the start of pledge-ucation for the new guys. Attached to this is a list of all the guys info. PLEASE ADD THEM ON FACEBOOK, so you can become familiar with them. I even made a link for each of them so its really easy. Also we will be doing Phi, Kappa, and Psi weeks again so if you get picked to do this please make contact with your pledge since you are the member. Also please don't make it a drinking activity we don't want to give the guys too bad of an impression, and we don't need another "Blackout". I will be telling the guys there Phi's for next week tomorrow but the week doesn't officially start till sunday so please get in touch with your pledges sometimes around then. We will be doing the big brothers ceremony the sunday before greek week so keep that in mind too.

The Phi's for week 1

Mike Zorbas - Chris Guenther

Steve Hash - Jacob Mosher

Hiram Foster - Tyler Ivory

Jordan Pellegrini - Jonathan Miller

Nathan Giacobbi - David Clechenko

Chase Wagner - Andrew (A.J.) Gianopoulos

I will e-mail you guys with the Kappa's and Psi's sometime soon so look for it. If you have any questions please just shoot me a text or e-mail me back. Remember fellas we need to make the pledges feel welcome.

Your Brother From Another Mother,

Hunter Smith

Email: hs175608 at ohio.edu
Cell: 330-401-1171