[Phipsi-l] white water rafting

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 15 00:57:36 EDT 2010

Driving groupings (if you really don’t like who your going with, let me know and I’ll try to accommodate you.
Jake Mosher-Andy Nicol
Chris Suntala-AJG, Nick Joseph, Chris Hroda
Dave Clechenko-Luke Watts, Jason Jacobs
Joe Lippit-Zach Anderson, Adam “blackout” Forsthoefel, Chris Guenther
Lee Fuller-Nick Stirling, Curt Chapowski, Brian Bell
AW Bowman-Charlie Coon, Jon Stewart, Brett Gardner
Jerrod Gotschall-Tyler Ivory

If your name isn’t on here, let me know.  This is the list of people that have sleeping bags.  If you have one and you aren’t on this list, inform me of it so I don’t have to pay to rent one.
Curt C.
Dave C.
Jerrod G.
Lee Fuller