[Phipsi-l] Philanthropy stuff

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 13 13:00:25 EDT 2010

Hey Guys, 2 things:

1. If you would like to be awesome and put a write up on a board in a classroom you have, just keep it simple to something like: Phi Kappa Psi Can Castle, Registration free at Baker, look for tables April 19, 20, 23, 26, 27, and 29.

2. Fuzzie Water Wars is coming up (May 11th- 13th), but we need to be registered by April 25th. There are 10 members on a team, so whoever the first 10 to give me the $10 registration fee will be who gets on the team. If there are enough guys interested, however, we can get a second team.
I will probably be sending out another email this week once the project of the week is updated and once I have some info for rlay for life so keep an eye out.

Much Ruv,

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu